Monday 25 February 2013

3 Little Darlings



What an amazing week I have had not only trying to get my head around all this technical stuff but also making my dolls.
I want to say a BIG thank you to everyones lovely comments about my dollies, it's so nice to hear positive feedback already.


 
Golden Darling
 
A romantic dollie
 
At this moment I am doing a lot of experimental work with my dolls clothes. As I have said my background is in theatrical costume and I have a huge passion for historical costume especially from 1920's onwards. I love the glitz and glamour of these eras and have always enjoyed making costumes from these times as there is always so much attention to detail.


 
A colourful girl

Experimenting is always fun and my first 3 dolls have defiantly been alot of fun to produce. I am getting things ready to begin selling my dolls, as soon as I have it all set up I will post it on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment