Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hello one and all

Writing a blog is all very new for me but very exciting aswell. Hopefully my blog will be a wonderful release for all my inspiration that has led me on my journey over the past 10 years in costume design and of course making art dolls.
I always wanted to do Theatrical Make-up, loved the idea of allowing your imagination to be expressed by make-up and prosthetics, I took a course in Theatrical Make-up & Costume. My first lesson in costume I was hooked, I specialized in it and did my final major in menswear. Since then I haven't looked back, it was the best decision I ever made.
I have always wanted to make art dolls to express my need for costume and the history behind it. I am influenced from modern day style icons to classic Hollywood.
This is the story of the Dollie Darlings ........

No comments:

Post a Comment