Saturday 18 May 2013

New Dollie Logo

For a while now I have been playing around with a new look for Dollie Darlings and after many months I feel that I have come up with a design that I am happy with that best represents Dollie. I'm hoping as time goes on I will make it look more colourful and professional.

She is my Dollie and I have presented her in a minature portrait, I'm by no means the greatest artist in the world but during my art college days this is the face that was in all my costume porfolios and took me though my whole HND course. I hope that you enjoy the many transitions Dollie will go through as time goes on.

It is all very exciting and I have so many ideas to get my little business venture up and running, I know it has been very slow of late but I have been doing other bits of sewing for people and have found it very hard to focus my time on Dollie. At this end of May I will have more time to devote to it and I can not wait.

So here it is my own little business Dollie Darlings, I'm sure all the trials and tribulations of getting this venture started will be worth it.

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend x



The new Dollie logo

No comments:

Post a Comment